|Robbins Metallurgical which is part of the Robbins group provides a comprehensive range of metallurgical services that includes a physical characterization laboratory capable of treating small quantities of ore from drilling programs through to bulk samples in our bulk processing laboratory. Our metallurgical laboratories are located in Brisbane Queensland and just south of the Gold Coast.
All works can be done from bench scale through to pilot scale.
We are specialists in all forms of gravity, wet and dry magnetic, electrostatic and hydraulic separation and utilize a range of proprietary spiral separators.
Our general services include:
• Physical characterization of ores
• Bulk testing and processing of ores
• Flowsheet development to a level that enables engineering design
• Pilot plant testing, design, construction & commissioning of 100kg to >5 tonne per hour plants
• Auditing & due diligence
• Assistance with plant commissioning and trouble shooting
Specific testing capabilities include:
• Independent testing and comparison of spirals
• Wet shaking tables
• Low intensity and high intensity magnetic separation
• Rare Earth Roll & Rare Earth Drum magnetic separation
• Electrostatic separation
• Heavy liquid assaying
• Physical Characterisation Lab
• Bulk Processing Lab
• Flowsheet Development
• Independent Testing & Comparison of Spirals
• Mineral Types Treated